Everyone needs a vacation, and a vacation deal!
The economy is not in the best shape, and we’re all trying to be more careful with our money. That certainly includes vacation expenses. But with increased financial stress comes an even greater need for ways to relax, restore, and reward ourselves. Hotels and cottages are offering unbeatable rates and vacation packages. We have a wide variety of shops and restaurants in every price range. Our golf courses have green fees much lower than you might imagine. And our tranquil days and stunning views are all free.
Rodd Hotels and Resorts
Here are a few tips to get you rejuvenated on our gentle island.
- Wake up to the smell of a hearty home-cooked breakfast at a beautiful Bed & Breakfast.
- Visit Victoria-by-the-Sea for an afternoon stroll from shops to galleries.
- Sit back and relax on a horse and carriage ride through the historical streets of Charlottetown.
- The Confederation Trail is the perfect place for walking or cycling. No cars allowed.
- See the spectacular view from the top of the East Point Lighthouse.
As fresh as it gets
On the Island, the land and sea offer bountiful feasts and unlimited culinary possibilities. Fall Flavours is the perfect way to discover the source of our local foods and beverages, and to see how they’re prepared and served. It’s also your chance to participate in the process–and of course, taste the results. Join chef Michael Smith for the Taste Our Island Roving Feast.